EF Traveler app for Group Leaders
With the EF Traveler app, Group Leaders like you can keep EF updated on how your tour is going. Then, we’ll share your feedback with the rest of the team in real time. This helps us ensure all of our groups are having the best travel experience possible.
- Convenient, on-the-go location to provide tour feedback in real time
- Organized traveler list with names, ages, and birthdates
Stay tuned for future updates, including features for parents and travelers!How to download
You should download the EF Traveler app before you leave for tour. Just search for “EF Traveler” in either the App Store or Google Play.
You don’t need to have cellular data to use the app. However, you do need Wi-Fi or data to initially download and install the app, as well as any time you’re submitting on-tour feedback.How to log in
You can log in using your EF credentials (the email address and password associated with your EF account). Please note that you will not be able to view tour details until three weeks prior to departure. After your tour ends, you will be able to access the app for an additional 30 days.Troubleshooting
Prior to tour, contact your Tour Consultant if you have any questions about the app. While on tour, report any problems you are experiencing by clicking “Report a Bug” in the app, or by reaching out to your Tour Consultant.
- Check to see if the app has an update available in Google Play or the App Store
- Ensure your login credentials are correct
- Close the app on your personal device and restart
- Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device