EF Explore America is looking for Tour Directors to lead our student groups in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
As a Tour Director with EF Explore America, you will play the most critical role in making our educational tours an exciting and memorable experience for our students and their teachers.
We are seeking charismatic and passionate people who are not only focused on engaging students at every site they visit but on delivering an outstanding experience to our groups that keep them coming back year after year.
- Present a strong, professional, positive image to others which inspires confidence & commands respect
- Ability to confidently communicate content knowledge in front of an audience
- Express yourself clearly to the customer while keeping everyone’s best interests in mind
- Determination to deliver an amazing experience to our customers
- Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and priorities
- Manage time and logistics effectively
- Have an in-depth knowledge of your tour destination cities
- Maintain high level of performance in stressful situations
- Strong sense of self-awareness
- Can determine the best course of action based on logic and facts and can present solutions
Tour Directing with EF Explore America is seasonal contract work from March through June. We are currently accepting applications for our 2014-2015 season. To apply, please fill out the online application found here. Please contact Alyssa Christopolis at email@example.com with any questions.